Life is full of unexpected events.
Sometimes we have the leisure to plan.
And sometimes we don’t.
When your family is facing a crisis, the last thing you want to think about is going to a lawyer’s office. That’s why Holm & O’Hara LLP offers Urgent Planning. After just one brief call or email, we’ll schedule time for one of our trusts and estates attorneys to meet with you and help ensure that your wishes and concerns are respected.
Our services include a full range of illness contingency, end of life, trusts and estates planning and estate administration:
Fundamental Estate Planning
- Advanced directives
- Healthcare proxies
- Durable powers of attorney
Advanced Estate Planning
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUT)
- Grantor-Retained Annuity Trusts (GRAT)
- Living trusts
- Family limited partnerships
- Family foundations
- Charitable organizations
Estate & Trust Administration
- Estate tax returns
- Fiduciary accounting services
- Estate tax audit representation (state and federal)
- Surrogate’s court representation (contested wills, accountings, fiduciary removal, etc.)
- Emergency real estate management